The room rates are indicated per room and per night.
The indicated prices in EURO are established on the basis of the local currency : the Dirham (1 euro is approximately 11 Dirham ).
We expressly reserve the right to alter the rates shown in this document during the year in case of a significant fluctuation in the exchange rate.
High season : from December 15th 2021 to January 3th 2022
Low season : from July 1st 2022 to August 31st 2022
Medium season : the rest of the year.
Are included and are not included in the price
Are included in the price :
- A Moroccan Breakfast
- Bed linen and towels
- The VAT
- The Wifi
- The access to the swimming pool
- The Welcome Tea and the Moroccan pastries.
- Unlimited Coffee and tea during your stay in the riad.
Are not included in the price :
- The tourism tax of 2.50 € per person/night.
- Soft drinks, mineral water and fruit juices.
- For reservations and information, please contact us via E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
by using the registration form on our contact page Booking and Contact
- A deposit of 20% of the stay price will be required to secure your booking. A confirmation will be sent to you after its payment.
- Cash with : Moroccan dirham (1€ = 11 Dirham)
- Cash with : Euro, pounds and US dollars
- Credit card (Visa Card, Master Card): You will be charged of 4% of the cost when you pay by credit card (imposed by our bank).
- If you cancel your participation within the last eight days before your arrival no fee will be charged except the bank transfer fees.
- If the cancellation is done in less than 8 days, the total amount will be charged.